To attract great people we offer great benefits, including an award-winning wellbeing program to keep our team happy and healthy.
Our employees are competitively and fairly remunerated for the role they perform, and actively contribute to achieving remuneration increases through the innovative structure of our Enterprise Bargaining Agreement.
We invest in our team’s health and wellbeing through a range of free services and initiatives, and safety in our priority in everything we do.
- a competitive salary
- performance incentive payments of up to 15% (for leadership roles)
- superannuation of up to 12.75%
- annual leave loading of 17.5% (paid in December to EBA employees)
- salary sacrificing to reduce tax payable
- novated leases on cars to reduce tax payable
- relocation assistance
- our Next Generation program to support trainees, graduates and apprentices.
Employment terms and conditions
- the ability to adopt flexible working conditions
- 12 days personal leave a year
- four weeks annual leave a year, five weeks for continuous shift workers
- long service leave accruing at a rate of 1.3 weeks a year
- 14 weeks paid parental leave for eligible employees (consistent with Queensland Government benefits)
- a three-tiered study assistance program, which offers financial assistance and time off for study
- uniforms for field-based positions, including personal protective equipment.
Health and wellbeing
- free annual skin checks and flu vaccinations
- discounted gym memberships
- corporate health insurance program
- free quit smoking program
- comprehensive health and wellbeing assessments
- health coaching
- various wellness workshops, seminars and health information
- access to corporate games, various fun runs and cycling events, step challenges and group exercise sessions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a free confidential counseling service with an independent provider
- a commitment to donating blood through the Club Red program
- ergonomics and soft tissue early intervention program
- return to work support with our occupational therapist.